cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two issues with old rewards system on new 30gb/month 90 day plan

JamesHP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I was just billed for the 90 day plan I swapped to (previously was on 12gb 30 day), but only given credit for 1 month of rewards. Is that what I should've expected for the first cycle?

Also, my rewards page now shows loyalty at $0 (was $5 on old 30 day plan). I have been with public mobile for over 5 years and I would've expected $15 for 90 day cycle? I have $6 auto pay and $6 refer a friend showing correctly. 

4 REPLIES 4

Mister_E
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This makes NO sense.

I've been a PM customer a long time originally on a 90 day plan - payment is PRE-Paid so rewards were applied up front.

You've paid for the next 90 days - they've got to provide service for that term.  The way this is stated, if I were to cancel at the end of a term, then I should expect a refund for the rewards (+tax) missed?

It was NEVER that way with past 90 day plans.

BTW, I'm having the same issue right now with 3 accounts - 2 HAVE BEEN corrected properly and display correctly in the Payment page as well as the My Rewards portal (got a CS_Agent that understands how it should work and fixed it all).  However, one account continues to be an issue and the CS_Agents I've spoken to don't seem to get it. 😠

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JamesHP wrote:

Also, my rewards page now shows loyalty at $0 (was $5 on old 30 day plan). I have been with public mobile for over 5 years and I would've expected $15 for 90 day cycle? I have $6 auto pay and $6 refer a friend showing correctly. 

@JamesHP 

and for your second issue, about the loyalty reward, it shouldn't be any different.  So, I suggest you to first login My account once more using Incognito mode,  Incognito mode could assure you are getting the correct info from the server.  if it still shows wrong, please open ticket by messaging support:
                 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JamesHP  To start on a 90 day cycle you would only see 1x reward’s for your last 30 day cycle . But after the first 90 day of the new 90 day plan you will have 3x rewards for the following renewal . I asked an agent about this as I have my plan changed for next renewal in a 90 day . I said to the agent I have $8 in loyalty and friend referral . Here response I got 

Hey Handy1,

Thank you for contacting us!

I'm Christopher and I'll be more than glad to assist you.

If you're on a 30-day plan and you get 8$ in total in rewards per 30 days, you will get triple the amount on a 90-day plan.

However, with the new system, they will be applied each 30 days.

So basically, you make a payment each 90 days, but the system keeps applying the rewards as 8$ each 30 days.

When you reach the new renewal you will have accumulated 24$ in total.

If you need account-related information, I will need you to authenticate your account.

To authenticate, please provide me your Public mobile phone number and the 4-digit account security PIN.

Let me know what you think.

I await your reply.

Regards,

Christopher - Public Mobile CS_Agent

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JamesHP 

it is correct they gave you 1x the reward when you first change from a 30 days cycle to 90 days

Remember, rewards are earned at the end of a plan cycle.  PM will credit rewards to your account on the last day of the cycle.  These rewards will then be used towards your renewal on the following day

Since you are moving from a 30 days cycle, you have only earned one month worth of rewards, and the 1 month worth of rewards will therefore be applied on your new renewal, the plan change for your 90 days.   

Once you done the 90 days plan once, your will then earn 3 months (or 90 days) worth of rewards, so, your subsequent renewals will have a bigger rewards amount (3 months or 90 days)

(but Community rewards will still be added to your account as Available fund or points monthly following the Community rewards payout schedule)

Need Help? Let's chat.