cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to buy phone

Chancemc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried buying a phone today. Said.my billing address was incorrect. Never got an email confirmation. Used my girlfriend credit card then. Same thing. Look at banks later and we've both been charged for the phone. No email confirmations or. Or receipts when I was ordering

3 REPLIES 3

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Chancemc 

You will need to contact moderator (ie. PM employee) for assistance. It might be a pending charge that may disappear later.  

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: buy a phone.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Chancemc wrote:

I tried buying a phone today. Said.my billing address was incorrect. Never got an email confirmation. Used my girlfriend credit card then. Same thing. Look at banks later and we've both been charged for the phone. No email confirmations or. Or receipts when I was ordering

Hello @Chancemc ,

I would contact the Moderators and get the details of your order, and confirm payments, shipping, etc.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Anonymous
Not applicable

i think your girlfriend credit card billing address is different, 

you have to put it the same info for the credit card billing address and full name,

now check it out your girlfriend credit card the payment going through or not going through,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.