cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble purchasing a sim

Kind
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all I am new to this community but I am having troubles purchasing a sim. In particular it keeps giving me error messages whenever I try to purchase the Public Mobile sim card. I've tried multiple cards and calling the bank/providers but came to the conclusion it is the website having issues. I've tried the paypal method and it keeps looping back after I hit confirm order (back and forth, back and forth). I need help and would like to be able to purchase the promo plan before it is over!

Thank you in advance. Have a good day

5 REPLIES 5

macmackoy

I am trying to purchase a sim card and every time I proceed with the order I get an error message of "zipcode does not match". I have tried several times (problably 7 times) and I am worried that I might get sent 7 sim cards. Please help! 

Kind

Edit: I cleared my history and tried again. This seemed to solve the problem. I should've tried that first before posting in the comments...

Thank you to all that replied it is greatly appreciated! Glad to see people wiling to help! 🙂

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

What did the credit card issuers say when you called them?  There could be an issue with how you are entering your billing address.  Make sure you are entering it exactly like how you see it in the credit card statements.

Kind

After I finish adding the billing + shipping information and credit card number it prompts me with "the card is invalid", "card is expired" and all sorts of other error messages.

I've tried the alternative to using paypal but after confirming the order it brings me back to the public mobile site asking me my method of payment. After I choose paypal it brings me back asking me to confirm my purchase. After confirming it I am directed back to being asked my method of payment and the loop continues on and on and on from there.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

What's happening with the cards when you try those?  Are they also going doing the same loop?  You might have to wait until later and try again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.