cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble logging into my payment

Tomsanuy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to pay thru my credit card and it still rejecting me.. Can someone please help? 

4 REPLIES 4

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Tomsanuy 

I can understand your frustration with this. Check and see if your card isn’t expired. There could be a hold on the card related to a fraud alert maybe. Have you tried another credit card as well. if you haven’t already setup auto pay, I’d recommend that too. I’m also not sure if you’ve entered the billing address information for example if you’re in an apartment, enter the number then the building street number.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Tomsanuy wrote:

I'm trying to pay thru my credit card and it still rejecting me.. Can someone please help? 

@Tomsanuy Please clarify: are you trying to pay with a credit card already on file, or to add a credit card to your account?

I assume you are able to login to your self serve account?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Tomsanuy wrote:

@Tomsanuy  Instead of using the amount owing select custom amount and enter the amount manually. You need to be patient just keep trying and it will eventually work.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Tomsanuy 

• click on the payments tab
  • for preferred payment type choose "other, enter the desired amount" option and manually enter an amount

or 

call 611 to make a payment

Need Help? Let's chat.