cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Transferring Current Number

RollTheTones
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am new to PM, and attempting to port over my phone number from Rogers.

It is telling me that the transfer was rejected.

As far as I can tell, I have entered in the appropriate information correctly. I have also tried on a few different browsers.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

@CS_Agent

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbxrag3388 wrote:

Hi carol , I verified my information. Please proceed to transfer my number . Let me know any information needed .

Thanks ,

Raghavendra.

@Sbxrag3388: I recommend sending this via private message to that Carol person. The userid probably has an underscore and a letter the same way you got it before.

Sbxrag3388

Hi carol , I verified my information. Please proceed to transfer my number . Let me know any information needed .

Thanks ,

Raghavendra.

@Sbxrag3388 wrote:

I requested moderated team to transfer my Koodo number it’s been 2 days alredy still didn’t received any response from

moderate team . Didn’t even transfer my number yet .

dont know whom to contact . No customer care .

its very frustrating.

~ Ragha 

If it is from Koodo postpaid, you can do it yourself in self serve.  If it is Koodo prepaid, all you can do is wait because only moderators can do it.  The only way to contact moderators is go to https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 but it sounds like you already did.

Sbxrag3388

I requested moderated team to transfer my Koodo number it’s been 2 days alredy still didn’t received any response from

moderate team . Didn’t even transfer my number yet .

dont know whom to contact . No customer care .

its very frustrating.

~ Ragha 

@BCBenny wrote:

Hello Community

I have completed ALL the information for the transfer from my TELUS business one account.

I still get it will not let me transfer the number. 

I see there has been no feedback to these questions?

I guessing becasue I have a buiness one it will not transfer until I break the account contact.

I will try again after this. 

It is frustrating there is no more information or conact to help with this.

~Ben

You will need Telus account number and person's name who account belongs to (official name of person being billed).  If self serve doesn't accept number to port, send mesaage to Moderator_Team.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BCBenny

Hello Community

I have completed ALL the information for the transfer from my TELUS business one account.

I still get it will not let me transfer the number. 

I see there has been no feedback to these questions?

I guessing becasue I have a buiness one it will not transfer until I break the account contact.

I will try again after this. 

It is frustrating there is no more information or conact to help with this.

~Ben

sarasalhi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@RollTheTones did you have your new simcard from PM inserted in your phone when you tried activating? I got that error the first time when the simcard wasn't in the phone, but as soon as I switched and retried it worked.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Keep using your Rogers SIM; it will sop automatially once the port-in clears.

I think it will be faster if you click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with 

• PM phone number if you have one
  • PM SIM card number
  • Rogers' account number, exactly as shown on your bill
  • Rogers' phone number
  • the account holder's name, exactly as shown on your bill
  • an Alternate Phone Number; someone else’s, not your own

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.