cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to top-up to change to new plan, but it auto-charged me the old rate plan?

syndicate
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there

I was previously testing the service for 10 days using an unlimited province-wide talk only plan.

The plan expired yesterday and I tried to change to the $120 90 day plan - it prompted me to top up and so I did. However, it then automatically charged me the $15 rather than the new plan price. How exactly can I get that amount back to credit against the $120 plan?

6 REPLIES 6

syndicate

Still no response from @Shazia_K..

I do understand it is busy but I do not want a system error to be wasting the credits I set for top-up!!

syndicate

Thanks for the prompt reply!

I have sent the moderator a message and am hoping the $15 does not have to go to waste. That would be quite upsetting for a kickstart to the new carrier.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Oh I see what you mean.  This will require one of the moderator's assistance.

Explain the situation in a private message to @Shazia_K, include yor public mobile phone number.  I hope she is able to respond soon.  

The mods will be online tomorrow 9am to 9pm but they respond to private messages in the order they are received.  

syndicate

Hi,

I have not previously activated autopay. It seems that the moment I topped up the $120 for the new plan, it automatically charged the old rate of $15 from my account without me noticing.

I am just hoping that the $15 that went towards that additional 10 days (unwanted) can now be redirected to the $120 plan. I currently have $105 available funds, rather than the $120 as desired.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @syndicate

So, you are not on the new plan because the system only charged you $15 instead of $120, right?  

The $15 must be showing as "Available Funds" in your selfserve.  

If this is the case, then just top-up the difference.  Disable autopay first.  Top up (Selfserve >> Payment >> Make a payment >> One time payment).  Enable autopay.  

eazybelle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry, I'm not sure. But I would think you have to contact the mods to get it corrected. Have you sent them a message?

Need Help? Let's chat.