cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to buy a add on, no luck

Brit101101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, tried to buy a Canada wide 500 min add on, to my plan just got a $5.00 credit to my account No long distance added to my basic plan, the old $20. one..

I find this website the most frustrating on the web. Any other site no problem, this one, terrible!!! Anyone else feel the same? Like the company, hate having to deal with their websites. How do I remove the $5 credit, sheesh!

2 REPLIES 2

@Brit101101 

Now that you have the funds in your account go back to the plans and add ons page. Tick one for the $5/500min add on. Scroll down and confirm and submit your payment  Your add on will now apoear in your overview page.

Think of your account as a vending machine. You add the money first then make your selection. Submit your payment and you are done.

@Brit101101 wrote:

Hello, tried to buy a Canada wide 500 min add on, to my plan just got a $5.00 credit to my account No long distance added to my basic plan, the old $20. one..

I find this website the most frustrating on the web. Any other site no problem, this one, terrible!!! Anyone else feel the same? Like the company, hate having to deal with their websites. How do I remove the $5 credit, sheesh!

This sounds as if you tried to make a an add-on purchase when you had a $0 Public Mobile account balance. Whenever there isn't enough funds in the account to pay for an add-on, go through the purchase procedure does not but apply an account top up. You now need to go back and purchase the add-on. The $5.00 already in your Public Mobile account balance will be used.

Need Help? Let's chat.