cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried changing plan, told me to top-up and it activated old plan instead

Robflo60
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I don't normally have issues with Public Mobile, however, I was trying to switch from a $120 90 day pla with 6 gb data to one with 12+6 at $150. The system told me to top-up which I did, however, it automatically activated my old account before I could do anything else. 

Does this mean I am now stuck with the $120 and an excess top-up amount in my account now because the system would not process this the way I wanted or can the remaining funds be used to upgrade me to the intended plan.

This happened today and am only about 30 mins into the next cycle.

2 REPLIES 2

Yeah, the moderators mentioned earlier should be able to help you with this.  As you've already found out the hard way, the system doesn't allow you to change plans if your account is in inactive plan expried/suspened status.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Robflo60, was your account suspended when you made the payment.   Thing is you can' change plans when account is suspended.   Anyhow,  just send a private message to the moderator team and explain your situation.   I'm pretty sure they will be able to fix it for you.   Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.