cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring add-ons

arunkrishnan185
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

If I accidentally activated one add-on instead of another one by mistake as all these are closely packed in the site structure, how can I transfer them?

For example, if I activated a Phillipines calling add-on instead of an Indian one, how can I cancel the Phillipines one and change that to the Indian one? 

Thanks for helping

1 REPLY 1

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@arunkrishnan185 

You would need to contact a Customer Support Agent if you accidentally purchased the incorrect add-on.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.