cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer number problem

domalex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have a problem transfer one of my number. I have 2 numbers register under the same account number. And I was able to transfer one of them but when I transfer another one I got message that there is a problem transferring number. How I can transfer another number within same account number?

Thanks,
Alexandr

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@domalex If you meant 2 numbers at another carrier, Rogers for example, then there may be an issue with that carrier. Contact them to discuss their rules for transferring the last number.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@domalex 

If you do that you will lose the first number.

One account, one number, one email

You can use alias emails for accounts though

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@domalex hi remember to keep your old account open until numbers are transferred good luck!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@domalex wrote:

Hello,

I have a problem transfer one of my number. I have 2 numbers register under the same account number. And I was able to transfer one of them but when I transfer another one I got message that there is a problem transferring number. How I can transfer another number within same account number?

Thanks,
Alexandr

If you mean to the same account number here at Public Mobile you can't each phone number is its own account with a separate email address.  They can be paid for with the same credit card though.  If you try to port in the other number to your current account with PM you will lose the number there.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.