cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer a Phone Number

Alley2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like some assistance please to transfer my phone number from my old Koodo account

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Alley2 wrote:

I would like some assistance please to transfer my phone number from my old Koodo account

@Alley2  Have your Koodo account number, name on the Koodo account and your Koodo number ready. To complete your port-in request, please click  this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

Include the Koodo info from above and they will take care of it for you.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Alley2 wrote:

@Alley2   You can transfer your Koodo number at activation yourself (unless it's Koodo prepaid, as mentioned).  If you don't do it at activation then you'll need moderators help to transfer your number via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Please enter "Port Request" and follow the rest of the prompts to finish submitting your ticket.  Also keep your Koodo account active until the port is complete.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. As a new customer, we recommend porting a number at activation with the exception of Koodo Prepaid customers. 
    • We have made some system enhancements to improve the success rate of this activity. So long as the correct information is entered, this process should be seamless
  2. All other customers: To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alley2- You will need to contact the moderator team to assist you with that.  Use Simon the chatbot to open a ticket.  lick the ? in lower right corner of most pages (or find the get help link).  Then enter something like transfer phone number from koodo as your question.  Follow the prompts to open a ticket. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Alley2 is it a prepaid account? 

Here is a helpful page, but if it is a koodo prepaid you will need to do a two-step process. 

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/choose-your-phone-number

Need Help? Let's chat.