cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Number

Kristendooley31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred my number from another provider however I have yet to receive confirmation that the number transfer is complete. My service is not great. I would really like to speak to a customer service agent as the submitting a ticket window online is not working for me on any device. @CS_Agent please contact me with a number to speak to a representative.

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I hope you did a bit of homework before activating here to realize that all customer support is online and through this community of other customers, @Kristendooley31 

The only live service is during the porting process if a failure occurs related to porting.

The agents at the number sent to you by private message (via @Handy1 )  can help with nothing else except that.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kristendooley31  If you just need support to re provision the sim for you use this direct link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mohawk44
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have to send a message to @CS_Agent. Just tagging them won’t help. Sometimes they answer but the best is to message them. They helped me with the same issue by message. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Did you leave old providers SIM card in the phone to reply YES to the confirmation text ? In any event no worries there’s a number for live support that can re trigger the port request for you . Will send it private message and get it fixed 

Need Help? Let's chat.