cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Issue

Threedenim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I made a request to transfer from Bell to Public mobile on March 4th. I replied "Yes" immediately when I got the meesage. But somehow, my transition request had been cancelled. So I'm still with "Bell" now cause I called with Bell cusomter serivce. Also, I currently get a call or text message from other people. I can only call or text to other people. (Outgoing only). Therefore, now I cant even get a message to make a transition request though.
Please help me kindly

6 REPLIES 6

Secytrucker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just done this. Go to settings>cellular- turn off primary sim(bell) then turn on sencondary sim. Turn off phone and turn it back on. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Threedenim 

Did you have a porting protection with Bell?

You will need to contact Bell to turn it off before porting your number over to PM.

Bastian_Vaughan

Just start the transfer again in your app. Make sure your bell sim ist still available to get the text message. 

Call bell and ask them to approve it manually. 

Threedenim

I used to have esim card. Not the sim card. As I said I cant get any text meesage though. Bell told me PM has to make the transition request for it. But I can't get the text message to approve the transition request though. What should I do?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Ok I will send you the phone number via private message to call to request the port again. Do you know how to edit your message here? You can remove the screenshot.  Make sure you still the Bell SIM card to reply again.

Need Help? Let's chat.