Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking number for Order

SMINUWILSON
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you provide tracking number for the order placed for new sim card

5 REPLIES 5

@Rafaeltoledo703- Not likely. If it's in the pipeline then there would be no refunds. You could try your luck with support IF it hasn't been addressed or gone out the door yet.

Rafaeltoledo703
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will I get a refund for my online order if I go to Telus and buy a SIM there ?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SMINUWILSON 

You SIM has been shipped out by regular mail so no tracking.

Last week they were behind on shipping out SIM orders but they should be caught up by now.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Ongoing-Issue-Delayed-SIM-Card-Orders/t... 

Contact a CS_Agent to see when they shipped your SIM out.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@SMINUWILSON , if. It has been over 3 weeks please submit a support ticket to CSA & ask about your missing SIM Card. Ask them if you purchase a SIM Card locally if they will credit your account for it.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

• Get help with your service or account by starting a conversation with the virtual assistant, SIMon. It can help you submit a ticket to the Customer Support Agents. This method uses the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to submit a ticket to a Customer Support Agent about your SIM Card order.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to Customer Support Agents by clicking here. This method takes longer to receive a response back. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for a response back from a CSA in your Community private mailbox at the top right of this page which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon ✉️to the left of your Community avatar.

Customer Support Agents are available from:

- Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@SMINUWILSON wrote:

Do you provide tracking number for the order placed for new sim card

@SMINUWILSON , no Public Mobile does not provide tracking numbers for SIM Card orders. They are delivered through Canada Post & can take up to 3 weeks to receive them. Mine took over 3 weeks but some get theirs much faster! If it has been over 3 weeks please submit a support ticket & ask the CSA (Customer Support Agent) about your missing SIM card.

Alternately, you may be able to purchase a SIM Card locally at a Telus, Koodo, or Mobile Klinik store.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/nb/store-locator

“Also, in case you do not know please do not post any private information here due to this is a public / open forum. We are all Customers here that help each other when we are able to but we do not work for Public Mobile!”

@Dunkman  , please move this post to Get Support “ section. 🙂 Thank you!

Need Help? Let's chat.