cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Sensitive - Do I need to take action to prevent cancellation today?

sueb2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My autopay failed at 7:14 am today due to insufficient funds.

Still getting service. 

By 7:44 am sufficient funds are in account for payment.

Since service is still intact after the one and only attempt so far by Public Mobile to take the autopay they are due, is it likely they will attempt again, or should I take steps to get a voucher or attempt to pay myself.

Kind thanks

6 REPLIES 6

sueb2

Thank you so much for your patience and insights. 😎

@sueb2 

there should be a button Pay and Resume services when you login, please click on that and follow the steps to make a payment.  (please use Incognito mode to avoid cache problem)

sueb2

Sorry, new to the incognito window and still getting used to using a mac. Each time I swap from incognito to regular, I can't find how to get back to the lose the page and end up having to open a new incognito window. Here is screenshot of last payment made. And no entry for attempted renewal today. I only learned about the attempt through my bank.Picture1.png

@sueb2 

Make sure you login My Account using Incognito mode to avoid cache info

When you are at the account overview page (  https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/overview ), you should see the Current Subscription cycle, what date does it show?

or you might see the button Pay and Resume Services, if you see such a button, your account is suspended and you need to make a payment

or go to Payment history page ( https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ), when was the last payment date?  mind to share a screenshot?

sueb2

I'm not seeing 'Account Status', nor 'Available fund'  info. Can you tell me where I should be looking for them?

Payment history page, does not show an attempt was made (I only know about it through my pre-loaded credit card account) Available funds show as = $0.00

Thanks 🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sueb2 

if you login My Account again using Incognito mode, what does it show for account status? any money in Available fund? and on Payment history page, any entry for this renewal today?

Need Help? Let's chat.