cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket not work?

Ali03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I try to open ticket but credentialis not valid??? Cannot be... What to do?

6 REPLIES 6

Ali03

@BeachNBeer wrote:

If you care to share what your issue is

Many thanks. I forgot PIN and read only agent can help. Did not want bother asking; searched Help first.

@esjliv wrote:

@Ali03 wrote:

Hi @Ali03 , the credentials you need to log into as for the SIMon Chatbot ticket would be your Community credentials. Were you trying your Community or Self Serve information?

The ticketing system ask for both sets of login credentials (bth Community and Self Sevrve), unless of course used a reason for a forgotten Self Serve password for need to open the ticket.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ali03 wrote:

Hi @Ali03 , the credentials you need to log into as for the SIMon Chatbot ticket would be your Community credentials. Were you trying your Community or Self Serve information?

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ali03 Keep an eye on your inbox. It's the envelope top rightish on these forums. That's how support will get back to you.

If you care to share what your issue is we can try to assist you if it's not something that needs to be looked at in your account. We are all customers like you on these forums so other than account related issues we can try to help you.

Ali03

YES!!! Email to agent worked. Thanks a bunch! So fast answer and good answer.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If creating ticket does not work (as it did not for last few months), contact agent directly through personal mail. There is no live support at PM…

Watch for envelope in top right corner.

Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.