cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is new

Angelic_Fille90
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello fellow PublicMobilers, hope you all have been doing well.

I just recently went to check my account and saw this:

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Is this something new we see when we login?
4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The roll out of this notification does not seem to be universal.  I did not get it in my accounts during renewal time. 

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the info.

@Angelic_Fille90, you will see that when it is renewal time of your plan.  Here is a Thread I posted on my experience with that message  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Renewal-Time/m-p/194334#M1337...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

I think they tried to put a bit more clarification into that "your account is suspended/expired" statement that freaks people out during the renewal process.

Putting a bandaid on a big bleeding gash? (Ie if they'd fix/streamline the underlaying problem the note wouldn't be needed...)

There is also a new note in red at the bottom of the add-on picker that advises users that buying add-ons is a two step process...

Need Help? Let's chat.