cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is literally one of the worst experiences I've ever had with a company lol

Ranabbb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

People on redflagdeals mentioned how bad customer support was with public but never would I have imagined it meant no actual customer support..

I made a new account and bought the plan, My e-Sim is not working and i tried rescanning the QR code multiple times and its not working, So now I have literally no way to get into my account because it says to authenticate myself with my new number which I have no access too(there are no secondary options to use email or verify)..

I got upset at that and ordered a public mobile physical SIM. I have the physical SIM now but I have yet for an agent to reply to my original emails/messages. - Which were sent 2 days ago lol

On top of that I want to port my number from another company but obviously I cant because I cant get into my account lol

This is crazy, why is there no live agents or phone agents? Did they not assume it was going to be busy on black friday, how dumb can a multi billion dollar company really be?

4 REPLIES 4

Ranabbb

Hey everyone, just wanted to update that I did finally get a response from an agent and replies were pretty fast once the coversation got going. It's an odd experience not having a live agent or phone call but hopefully I wont need to ever message in again after this set up. 

Setup has been good, they got the esim fixed and I transferred it to a physical sim (will never use an esim again, yikes!) - Haven't ported by old number in yet but I've messaged about it, hopefully that goes smoothly. Besides that the 5g network and data work perfectly fine and are lightning fast based on last nights use (on the temporary number given)

Will reply back if theres any other updates!

@Ranabbb - fyi, people who normally post on this public forum are customers and members just like you trying to help. Although, I agree with what you are saying. I'd suggest to share your frustrations with CSA/CS_Agent through your ticket, or any supervisors if you get any excuses or kickback.

In some other businesses if customers are treated or presented with customer service similar by employees, those employees may be let go.

But alas, this is the customer service model Public goes with; unfortunately sometimes they may not be able to succeed.

Ranabbb

I HAVE 3 TICKETS OPEN LOL.. Please dont try to defend this companies stupidity with excuses, these are new customers coming in, why would you not show them you mean business by giving them a great initial customer experience. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Ranabbb 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. 

Normally, CSA will respond within a few hours.  However, with the Black Friday deals, CSAs are likely overwhelmed with requests.  If it has been more than 48 hours, I would send another ticket or private message to CSA

Did you activate via website or app initially?  If via website, you will need to download the PM app to finish the activation.  

Need Help? Let's chat.