cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts not going through

Nenapop
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not receiving anyone’s texts and no one is receiving my texts. I have taken out my SIM card, I have restarted my phone multiple times. What do I do? 

7 REPLIES 7

Nenapop

Thank you, I will do that

@Nenapop  a écrit :

I cannot call and my LTE is not working either. 

You can try this ..go in your self-serve account and PLAN/OPTIONS and ckick on PHONE LOST/STOLEN  and close your phone few minutes. Open it again and click on reactivate your service..if it doesn't help..Let the moderator know your problem here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 give them details of your problem

Nenapop

I cannot call and my LTE is not working either. 

Nenapop

I have unlimited texts and my plan renewed yesterday 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nenapop wrote:

I am not receiving anyone’s texts and no one is receiving my texts. I have taken out my SIM card, I have restarted my phone multiple times. What do I do? 

@Nenapop Some customers experienced the same problem. You may need to contact the Moderator for further investigation. You can simply click on the envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team" and explain your issue. 

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, Can you call? Do you have data? I wonder if it is the texting app? Maybe you could try another texting app? Do you have an iphone? Are you on the $10 / 50 texts plan?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Nenapop Do you have a plan with limited texts? When did it start? When was your last renewal date?
Need Help? Let's chat.