Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I can use all features of my plan except for being able to send text messages
9 REPLIES 9

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @andreat84,

thank you for reaching out to us !

All you have to do is hover your mouse over my name and you'll see the option to send me a private message. Make sure to include your phone number as well as the error message you get, if applicable, when trying to send a text.

Let's keep the conversation going 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

andreat84
It has been 24 hours...How do I contact the mods?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I would probably just wait a couple hours.(it miht auto fix)  if nothing works then contact the mods.

andreat84
Just sms. Have pulled sim card, reboot, all the usual

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

are you trying mms or just sms.  

common solutions

• reboot phone
  • try different sms app
  • wait a 4-6 hours  (sending mms has stopped for me two times and just waiting seemed to fix teh issue)

andreat84
Android. Can do everything but send text. Able to receive

are you using an iPhone or android? And are you still able to receive text messages? Maybe there is some sort of telus issue somewhere

andreat84
Haven't recently ported. Been a customer for probably 4 months now. Was able to text at some point yesterday then it just stopped

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

did you recently port over? or was texting just not included in your plan? Its a bug that sometimes occurs, happend to me when i signed up. You should send a private message to the mods

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Mobile-Community/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Community

use the link as a refrence. Be sure to include your phone # and account # in your message

Need Help? Let's chat.