cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing plan

wcdavisxpy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why is it that when I try to change my Public Mobile plan from three months to one month the page that allows you to do it automatically reverts the custmer to reactivate the 3 month  plan then takes the money the customer has  payed on your credit card for the monthly plan and applies it to the reactivation of the  three month plan stating your account is in a credit for that amount and you still owe the outstanding balance for the three month plan. Public Mobile then cuts off your phone and doesn't allow you to make or receive calls or texts unless you reactivate the old three month plan. Why is this happening and why is public mobile doing this its customers. Is this a cash grab and am I going to be refunded my money so I can go with another carrier because this experience with this company has not been pleasant so far making me not wanting to resign with this company and going with another carrier with better customer service.

3 REPLIES 3

@Darkehaven, sorry to hear you are having some issues.  You would be better off to start your own thread but for that is for next time.  If your plan is currently suspended and hasn't been in this state for 90 days you need a moderato to make a plan change on a suspended account. 

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Darkehaven
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am also having this problem. I mentioned thisin a facebook post and was told to ask here. I have been trying for 5 days now to change my plan to a 1 month plan, and it keeps telling me that my request could not be processed and to try again later. My 3 month plan is currently deactived and I have the $47 in my account waiting to reactivate the line with the 1 month plan.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi please dont confuse customer service vs customer service channels, or a buggy user portal.  The moderators are great and very helpful.

i dind't fully understand your issue.  was your account active or suspended when it reverted. only mods can change a suspeneded account.

i think you need to contat the mods to resolve yoru issue.

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread

@wcdavisxpy wrote:

why is it that when I try to change my Public Mobile plan from three months to one month the page that allows you to do it automatically reverts the custmer to reactivate the 3 month  plan then takes the money the customer has  payed on your credit card for the monthly plan and applies it to the reactivation of the  three month plan stating your account is in a credit for that amount and you still owe the outstanding balance for the three month plan. Public Mobile then cuts off your phone and doesn't allow you to make or receive calls or texts unless you reactivate the old three month plan. Why is this happening and why is public mobile doing this its customers. Is this a cash grab and am I going to be refunded my money so I can go with another carrier because this experience with this company has not been pleasant so far making me not wanting to resign with this company and going with another carrier with better customer service.

Need Help? Let's chat.