cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text msg about Data link

terrahughes
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't know if everyone will see this or not, but YES the link is legit.... You have to sign into your My Account self serve page, then click on the drop down arrow and click on plans and add-ons, scroll down in there and you should see promotional code, type the code in there. I did it myself and got it.

3 REPLIES 3

@terrahughes   when you want to make a public post for questions, just come to the Get Support Forum (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/bd-p/get-support) and post there

🙂

terrahughes
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, that is what I'm referring too, honestly I got no idea how to post a thread so everyone can see it unless I reply to each and everyone 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@terrahughes   Since you posted in the lounge, not too many customers will see your post, but yes for anyone wondering over to this section, we see it. 

I'm assuming you're referring to the 2GB data PM is gifting to customers affected by Hurricane Fiona?  There's quite a few threads on that offer in the main community forum page.  Anyway,  good to hear you were able to add the 2GB data to your account without any problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.