cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Service - Moderator has not responded in 12 hours!

GBS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I cancel my porting from Bell! I need to speak to a real person! Can’t take this moderator crap!! 

6 REPLIES 6

I'll agree that 12 hours is a while to wait to get customer service compared to other copmanies who you can speak to someone e immediately.  However, at this moemnt, I believe that Public Mobile is telling people 24 to 48 hours for a response.

To be fair, most companies do tell customers to wait a day or longer for reponses to webform contact us forms, private messages, or e-mail messages.  In addition, many companies do not have customer service working 24 hours in a day, so I'm not sure about the timing of the message that you sent, but it's possible that if you send a message during the night, that there's no one there at that time of day to read it.

Hopefully, things can get things fixed up for you soon.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GBS, unfortunately the moderator is your only option.  PM does not have a phone support team/option, this is what PM prides on, and this is why PM is able to offer so much in the way of rewards/credits.  No PM branded corporate locations, and no call centre support.  Unfortunately you'll have to wait for a MOD to get to your queue.  However, as @mimmo mentioned it can take a day or 2 for the port to officially complete.  However sometimes a port can get stuck, especially when there's a lot of traffic running through the system, and a manual port would need to be completed.  This is where the MODS come in.  I'd say give it until the end of the day, and then contact a MOD.

Carld123

@GBS

Anyhow...let us know the outcome..in this thread or the other one..good luck.....

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@GBS wrote:

How can I cancel my porting from Bell! I need to speak to a real person! Can’t take this moderator crap!! 

During peak times the wait has been over 72 hours.  If you are looking to actually speak with someone on the phone Public Mobile probably isn't the provider for you as they are well known for the "Phone company without a Phone".  Is your Bell sim still working?  Put it in your phone and see because it probably is still fully functional if the port is stuck.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Carld123

@GBS

Also...there is no option for you to recieve voice support....

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

12 hours is well within the terms of service which state upto 48 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.