cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with changing plans?

awbennet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I'm not sure if everyone else is haveing the same problem but my plan won't load for my account and I am unable to change my plan. I have a few screenshots to show the issue.

Change-plan-page.png

If I click "Try out more options" I get a web server error page. Does this mean I can't change my plan right now?

3 REPLIES 3

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@awbennet wrote:

Does this mean I can't change my plan right now?

It does. This is one of the many glitches of the public mobile self serve system. Patience is rewarded. It will clear itself up soon. I see this problem daily.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@awbennet and @Jessica_T, this issue was also happening yesterday.  The My Account might be going through a glitch of some sort.  If you log back in maybe in 30 minutes or so it might show up properly.  Yesterday it was doing this same thing (nothing was showing), at around 9am, and then about 20 minutes later everything was showing again.  Maybe just wait a bit and then check back in.

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@awbennet wrote:

Hello I'm not sure if everyone else is haveing the same problem but my plan won't load for my account and I am unable to change my plan. I have a few screenshots to show the issue.

If I click "Try out more options" I get a web server error page. Does this mean I can't change my plan right now?

@awbennetI have the same problem currently and have seen it many times. There are many posts that describe the same issue as a site wide issue that happens at random intervals through out the day.

Log out and try again later it will fix itself within a few hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.