cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEXTS

jkennedy93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi every one, I hope you ok...

My question is that I traveled out Canada to Colombia for this month, I was updating my data here but all the codes the apps send me, they just send to my camnadian number but I cannot receive the text because I´m out of coverage, so I was wondering if... isthere any chance to get my texts to my email?? Im so worry about because I havent been able to update my information just for that... I hope some can help me

Thanks!!

2 REPLIES 2

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@jkennedy93 wrote:

Hi every one, I hope you ok...

My question is that I traveled out Canada to Colombia for this month, I was updating my data here but all the codes the apps send me, they just send to my camnadian number but I cannot receive the text because I´m out of coverage, so I was wondering if... isthere any chance to get my texts to my email?? Im so worry about because I havent been able to update my information just for that... I hope some can help me

Thanks!!

Not sure if this is what you want but you can use your texting app to send a text to an email address, but you have to use your email address and not your number.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-send-texts-to-email/

How to send a text to another person’s email inbox

This is an incredibly easy process, as long as your service plan allows you to send MMS (picture or data rich) messages. If you have the most bare-bones text messaging plan, then you might not be able to send MMS messages. However, rather than hopping on your service provider’s site and spending half an hour trying to determine if your plan includes MMS messaging, the fastest way to figure things out is to do a quick test.

To send a text to an email address, compose a text like you normally would, and enter the desired email address into the box where you would normally put a phone number. It’s that easy. Try sending one to yourself first to see if it works. If it does, great. If your text doesn’t appear in your inbox after a reasonable amount of time, there’s a chance that your mobile plan doesn’t include MMS messaging, but this is rather unlikely.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jkennedy93 No. PM won't have that option. If you download a free app (TextNow), you may be able to get the text message as long as you have internet access.

Need Help? Let's chat.