cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching plans

AllT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All

Im on the 3 month plan that includes 60gb of data for $102.00 for 90 days. Can I switch to the limited time offer of 30gb per month for $29.00 per month even though my plan isn’t up until March 2 ?      Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

DoubleDeuce

@Handy1 oh, that's good to know!

@DoubleDeuce  You correct it’s best to change plans on renewal avoid losing money on your current cycle . When support help you change plans it’s an immediate one . As they can’t set your plan to change on renewal 

DoubleDeuce

@AllT Just to add to what @Handy1 said: assuming you are able to get access to this "new activations only" plan, then yes, you can typically switch plans with the effective date set to be "at renewal" rather than "immediately".  So your new plan wouldn't kick in until your current one is finished, and you won't be paying for both plans at the same time.

EDIT:  Ignore crossed-out details and see reply from @Handy1 , apparently when support changes your plan it happens immediately!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AllT  You best to ask support they can sometimes help . Myself and other have confirmed being able to get in on the new activation only plans 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.