cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching eSim between phone/make an eSim only phone compatible with Physical sim

MikeZha1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi does anyone know if there's geeking way to switch the eSim between phones?

Or is there anyway to to make an eSim only phone with usb-c or some extension that allows a physical sim card?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I believe this question is already asked by you at https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Switching-eSim-between-phone-make-an-eSim... and the answer is provided.

MikeZha1

well, I know all what you are suggesting, but just waiting to see if there's someone have interesting solution or not

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MikeZha1  You can’t transfer eSIM to new phone you have to re buy one . With new phone download the app and log into your account,  notice “shop SIM card now “ in my screen shot tap it and select eSIM and instal that’s it 

Handy1_0-1703895344409.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Yup…just purchase a new eSIM for the other phone…$5. This will be your only option if it is only eSIM compatible phone.

Better to get a regular SIM so you can pop it out and put in any phone you want if both have SIM compatible.

MikeZha1

it'll be super awesome if someone can share tech tips, would definitely love to know

MikeZha1

it'll be super awesome if someone can share tech tips, would definitely love to know

MikeZha1

Hi does anyone know if there's geeking way to switch the eSim between phones?

Or is there anyway to to make an eSim only phone with usb-c or some extension that allows a physical sim card?

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.