cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched over smoothly

Willaug56
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Okay so today is my first day on my new 5gb $40 a month plan and everything switched over seamlessly my payment went through okay since PM paid for it as a Christmas gift Smiley HappyThanks PM, now if only I had a phone that works as good as PM Man Wink

6 REPLIES 6

@Harry3

Is your phone working right now?  That is the key question.  

You can always access your self service account later with the help of the moderator.  If your phone is working now, you could try to re-try to make your self service account to see whether PM will send you confirmation text again.  

If not, you will need to contact moderator.  You likely don't need to buy another SIM card.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Harry3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Before I received first text message from PM, my phone is not working. You feel you are lost, don't know when you will connect, and cannot check on-line to see your account information because you need 6 digit code from text meaasage

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Harry3 wrote:

I got a new SIM and a new number, but activation took one day, I cannot get any information before the phone received first text message (password). Is always like this? I plan to buy second SIM.

@Harry3 Do all your services work?what information do you need?

Harry3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a new SIM and a new number, but activation took one day, I cannot get any information before the phone received first text message (password). Is always like this? I plan to buy second SIM.

Willaug56
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry I might have worded that incorrectly switched over to my new upgraded plan this what happens when you put your mind in gear before your first coffee  Man LOL

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Willaug56 wrote:

Okay so today is my first day on my new 5gb $40 a month plan and everything switched over seamlessly my payment went through okay since PM paid for it as a Christmas gift Smiley HappyThanks PM, now if only I had a phone that works as good as PM Man Wink

@Willaug56Great news! Happy to hear the switch went okay.

Check out the Xiaomi phones. Global version. Heck of a deal.

Need Help? Let's chat.