cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account

jaglermx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my account was suspended due to forgetting to update my credit card expiry date.  I went on to my account and paid my amount due and updated my card info.  My account said it was reactivated and autonwithdrawl was working again.  All seems fine on my account still after having paid and updated, but I received an email saying my account was suspended due to amount owing. Not sure if the website sends out these emails automatically and if it has not registered that I paid and updated my credit card yet.  Should I wait a few days and see what the website says? Any suggestions?

Jag

4 REPLIES 4

jaglermx

I do have service now and my account status does say active. I do also have a future renewal date, so I'm guessing the email saying it was suspended, just got sent out a bit late. Thanks for your help:)

jaglermx

I do see my account as active and I do have service. So I think it must have just been an unnecessary email they sent out too late.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jaglermx   The text could be misleading and wrong sometimes.  

Important thing is do you have service now?  If you login to My Account, does it say account Active and there is a future date for your next renewal?  If so, then all  are fine

I suggest you to come back tomorrow and update the credit card with the new expiry date.  Please go to Payment, Manage my  card (a text found under One Time Payment) , Replace This credit card .

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jaglermx   When you login to your account do you see the account status as active?  Try rebooting the phone or top up your account with $1 and reboot your phone.  You shouldn't need to wait days to get back service if you're paid up.

Need Help? Let's chat.