cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I just got an email from Public Mobile to do a survey.  I wonder if Orchard is in on the survey.  The first questions were about my hardware, whether I am looking for new hardware in the not too distant future and whether I would consider Orchard.  Generally, I gave good rankings for the service related questions.  I had to diss Orchard unfortunately.  Why would I ever pay ransom for a used iPhone?  I would only take an iPhone if @Samianauman would have given his away to me.  

8 REPLIES 8

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I would not get an iPhone unless it was given to me.  At one time, @Samianauman was showing discontent with his iPhone, so I suggested he throw it away but tell me privately where he threw it.  Seriously, I could not use such a locked down OS.  North Koreans have more freedom than what iDevices offer to their users.  Yesterday, a friend was doing a team viewer session and trying to download a zip file on a Mac and the browser kept on saving the data unzipped.  Walled garden is a nice way of putting it, totalitarian is more accurate.

Anyway, I like to keep my phone purchases within a $300 limit.  I want the freedom to switch every year without remorse.  Would a heavily used iPhone 5 within budget yet?  

sbreakin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yea - I've been android since my LG GW620 (R*gers) on Android 1.6 upgraded to 2.2, then I got wise & switched to Nexus 4, then the great Nexus 5 & now using Nexus 6.  Nexus 6 is interesting story, I bought for my wife but to quell the "but it's not an iphone/ work like an iphone" ..I got her the 6s & now I have the pretty darn fine Nexus 6.  

I decied to skip LG 5x & 6P as they seemed expensive & Nexus 6 was top of line. Then the Pixel came out - which are great - especially the AI/ Google on line support...but sticker shock & lack of stock delayed my purchase. Then they had a few issues (bluetooth) & same price as Iphones, a company that has stores you can go and ask questions I was kind of reluctant to pay that much. So now waiting for the Pixel 2.  

I must cnfess that since i have to use Iphone 6s for work & get to help wife with hers from time to time - I can't help but notice the long battery life & appreciate the smooth operation.

So... I not quite ready for @Samianauman 's deal just yet - maybe this fall... or may be not...

I know he's just chillin with me 🙂
He's a true android person
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

But ... But... Will13am doesn't strike me as an iPhone user.

Good 1 bro

I have 1 for sale iPhone 6 plus 128 gb factory unlock i can give u a deal on that
I m using s8 plus but I don't like it much its more like a tablet I m thinking about selling out and getting s7 edge
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:
Lol William you more like an android person you don't want iPhone bro

@Samianauman, I would be most polite if you were to give me your iPhone.  I would not bite a hand that feeds me.  Smiley Happy

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Lol William you more like an android person you don't want iPhone bro

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
That is interesting. I wonder if everyone is going to receive this. I tend to be in the second wave of emails that follows 48 hrs later. So I will see if anything turns our
Need Help? Let's chat.