cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supported Short Code not working

shankle44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I joined PM and everything is working great except I can’t receive shortcodes from my workplace. I get shortcodes from other places, banking as an example. The service we use is Everbridge and the shortcode is 89362. 

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Shawn

5 REPLIES 5

@shankle44   usually is one week of wait for all the Canadian shortcodes to come

is that a 2FA from  Canadian financial institutions?  Start with them , ask them

You can also open ticket with PM Support and ask them to check 

But if it is from an overseas banks, it might not work.

to open ticket with PM Support:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

shankle44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What would the next step be once I am after 5 business days and still not receiving these short codes?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@shankle44   shortcodes or most 2FA texts are A2P messaging.  Application to Person.  It usually take longer for those system to learn that you have changed your provider  (porting) and route the text to you correct.    Different systems take different length of time.  So,expect a full week before you will be getting all A2P/shortcode messaging

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Give it a week to enable the service provider change to implement,  @shankle44 

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @shankle44 

is take for 3 to 5 business day to get those code. 

Need Help? Let's chat.