cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscriptions not available

Lisa31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On my husband's account he can choose 6GB of data for $23 a month but I can't get any subscription with less than the 15GB that I currently have for $26 a month. How can I downgrade to the same plan as my husband's if it doesn't appear as an option on my account?

3 REPLIES 3

saturna
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Lisa31 wrote:

On my husband's account he can choose 6GB of data for $23 a month but I can't get any subscription with less than the 15GB that I currently have for $26 a month. How can I downgrade to the same plan as my husband's if it doesn't appear as an option on my account?

As mentioned above, Public Mobile has started offering different plans to individual accounts, and they almost always will just try to get you to pay more, not less. Most of the time playing on FOMO, selling you a plan with more data than you you would typically use. So, unless you find a sympathetic CSA (unlikely, from my family's experience over the past three months or so) you're out of luck.

Make sure that you check both web browser account log-in and the app. We found that offers can differ between the two.

Having said that, if that's not a typo, $26/15GB looks like a rather good deal - the only offer we have on the account with a $25/1GB is $29/10GB... 

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Lisa31 

To get $23 plan, you can sign in with a new account with a new phone number, and lose your current number 

Or, port out to another provider, then port back in as a new customer.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

the $23 plan is a new activation only plan

also, although not confirmed by PM, looks like it is harder to move down to cheaper plan.  You can try to ask PM to see if they are willing to help, but I am not so sure they will

To check with PM, open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.