cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription date

Dialmar23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

i need to know my subscription date on public mobil ( the exact date my phone number were given to me).

where can i get this information?

thank you

6 REPLIES 6

@BKNS27 wrote:

@computergeek541 

Yes I am aware of that. That is why I stated if the SIM activation and Community account was create at the same time.

except that you didn't say that until now

@computergeek541 

Yes I am aware of that. That is why I stated if the SIM activation and Community account was create at the same time.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Dialmar23 

If you activated your SIM and created a Community account. Just click on your avatar then My Settings. There you will have the date when you joined PM.

The Community account doesn't show when a customer joined Public Mobile. It only shows when that specific Community account was opened.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dialmar23 

If you activated your SIM and created a Community account. Just click on your avatar then My Settings. There you will have the date when you joined PM.

@Dialmar23 wrote:

i need to know my subscription date on public mobil ( the exact date my phone number were given to me).

where can i get this information?

The exact date (at least not to the year) isnn't show anywhere in your account.  Take a look in your e-mail inbox for the e-mail address that was used to activate Public Mobile and look for the welcome e-mail message.

Need Help? Let's chat.