cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Inquiry

HP2008
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see a promotional 4GB package for $24. This is the amount of data I am looking for and have been a member of Public Mobile for quite some time. How can I get this package without unsubscribing and re-subscribing? I am not interested in any of the packages currently available to me as they skip from 1GB to 20GB.

9 REPLIES 9

HP2008

I was able to connect with support via direct message and they were able to sign me up for the package I was hoping for. 🙂

I hope so, didn't work for me.

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HP2008- If you are on the 15$ plan, I don't think you will have any issues getting the change to the 24$ plan.

I don't know what rationale they used. I'm on the lowest,  I asked. They declined to me. I went through 2 reps. And they both declined me so I didn't bother.😢

HP2008

I am currently on the lowest plan and only want a but more data. 1 GB will not be enough so this package would be perfect.

HP2008

Thank you for the link. I could not figure out how to contact them.

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HP2008- What plan are you currently on?  If you are on a lower priced plan, you can ask customer support to put you on that plan.  they will usually do it as long as you are going to be spending more.

@HP2008 wrote:

I see a promotional 4GB package for $24. This is the amount of data I am looking for and have been a member of Public Mobile for quite some time. How can I get this package without unsubscribing and re-subscribing? I am not interested in any of the packages currently available to me as they skip from 1GB to 20GB.

Sorry, but the $24/4GB plan is only for newly activating customers.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

As you know, this is for new subscribers only, but try your luck. Send a message to agents and ask . They will let you know. Some have been successful.  Others have not.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.