cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting Ticket From Different Account

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

I manage 2 accounts on here and I know of others that manage a lot more than that. If I have an issue that requires me to open a ticket on my "other" account not immediately associated with this community account for rewards purposes can I do it through here or do I need to log into my other community account?

I guess what I really want to know is does it matter what "community" account I submit the ticket from considering I need to sign into the "affected" account as security verification during the ticketing process?

5 REPLIES 5

@kb_mv wrote:

@RosieR You're the bomb! Thanks

@kb_mv oh wow!   .... what does that mean?  

jk thanks so much 😊

@RosieR You're the bomb! Thanks

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv wrote:

I manage 2 accounts on here and I know of others that manage a lot more than that. If I have an issue that requires me to open a ticket on my "other" account not immediately associated with this community account for rewards purposes can I do it through here or do I need to log into my other community account?

I guess what I really want to know is does it matter what "community" account I submit the ticket from considering I need to sign into the "affected" account as security verification during the ticketing process?

Hi @kb_mv there was a recent discussion on this but I cannot find the thread.  Anyway, it seems that the answer is yes, you can have one account and manage other accounts.  But if there is a problem on the other accounts, it is suggested to private message the Moderators_Team https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please provide your Public Mobile Phone NumberLast payment made on the account, and two more pieces of personal information from the list below.

• Public Mobile Phone Number
  • Last payment made on the account - Date
  • Email associated with Public Mobile number
  • Account number
  • Last 4 digits of your credit card
  • Last Add-On purchased - Date

to verify the account.

Happy holidays!  🎄🎄🎄

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv wrote:

@kb_mv hi since they respond to the community account related to the issue, it is best to use that account for inquiries

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv 

I am sure that if you are able to verify the account using one community account is fine. It does not make sense to have multiple community accounts especially if you are a family of 5 where young children have phones.

Edit: @kb_mv let us know how it plays out.

Need Help? Let's chat.