cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck Port?

Susiebt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I ported my number over to Public yesterday, and all of my incoming calls go straight to voicemail. Calls only work to and from one person. Is there any way to get support with this please? 

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

Susiebt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! I'm trying to play tech support for my family from across the country and was sure she had replied to the text, but they confirmed that she had not. You rock! 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If calls in/out work for ONE person they should work for everybody I think...

DO you reject 'unknown callers'? Maybe all other block/hide their number thus your phone rejects them?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Susiebt 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls work, then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.