cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still porting problem

cornan99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have still porting issue that is can't receive call " customer is unable not"  so I talk with Fido and they said my number is still Fido so you ask with PM. Yesterday I got private message and porting will be done but I didn't get txt message .

So I am using both Fido and PM sim card.

Please see my issue again.

8 REPLIES 8

primo2018

happy you buy the corporate mumbo jumbo that validates the fact they can just not assist customers cause "we told you so" Funny guy:  blame Telus not the employees. No reply to my messages is exacty that : Not addressing the issue. Fact is Telus is it's employees. I chose this service provider because it is a ...wait for it...a service provider ... a provider that offers a service. This is not a goodwill foundation. Little issues I have no problem waiting 1 bd for a reply. Port in fail is an urgent matter. They need to get this fixed. I need to be able to get my calls . The community instead of helping is just telling me to shut up and wait for a miracle worker to finally address my concern. wow ! Anyways I saved 10$ per month. Go me ! Lesson learned- don<t be too frugal on important stuff

@primo2018 wrote:

System issue = Public Mobiles issue . Not mine. Hire more , offer overtime etc. I work in the telco world. With all the promos they are running they need to be correctly staffed to at least ensure customers get the service they paid for. 24 hours with no service is not ok .

My remark is not inapproriate , it has been a horrible start in my new client / service provider relationship with Public. The fact they are not responding to my many messages is inappropriate. #MakeItWork

Your remark is inappropriate because you are attacking the front line staff for things that are out of their control, saying that they are not doing their job while they are doing their best to solve problems as soon and as best as they can under the circumstances. You are blaming them for issues that need to be addressed by management as high up as the mother company Telus.

This is a low cost carrier - if you are looking for immediate help when running into a proplem choose your provider and plan cost accordingly. Telus has chosen this business model for Public Mobile, take it for what it is and not what you want it to be.

They are stating "up to 48hours in peak times" - here is a screen shot from the Knowledge Base How to get help:

Screenshot_2018-08-25 How to Get Help.png

Also sending them one message is enough. You are actually making things worse and slowing the process down when you send them many messages because they need to check every message and make sure that the problem has not already been addressed by their collegues.

cornan99

I totally agree with that. PM is too much slow even if compare to Koodo, wind , fido. It's PM 's Top managing issue. not Moderate team. if more hire pepole then can solve quickely but most of issue will ba take much time betther than other providers.

Please speed up to satisfy customer needs    

primo2018

System issue = Public Mobiles issue . Not mine. Hire more , offer overtime etc. I work in the telco world. With all the promos they are running they need to be correctly staffed to at least ensure customers get the service they paid for. 24 hours with no service is not ok .

My remark is not inapproriate , it has been a horrible start in my new client / service provider relationship with Public. The fact they are not responding to my many messages is inappropriate. #MakeItWork

@primo2018 wrote:

and be ready to wait cause the moderators aren't to excited to resolve our port in issues. 😞

Inappropriate remark.

I understand your frustration with the wait time. But the moderators work on a first come first serve basis 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are not ignoring you. They are still in the process of clearing a back log related to system issues during a time with multible popular promotions.

primo2018

and be ready to wait cause the moderators aren't to excited to resolve our port in issues. 😞

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hmmm if mods replied to you stating the porting will be done I would give it 24 hours and if the video account is still active after that time I would message the mods again asking for status update and include your porting g info once again to be sure.

I ported recently from Koodo to pm and I never got the port complete  sms, but my Koodo account was closed so all went well.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cornan99,

Please wait for moderator to work on your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.