cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still cannot receive incoming calls after porting from FIdo

Aaandylei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's been 3 days after porting from Fido still cannot receive incoming calls, but outgoing calls, txt, and data is working fine. The previous sim card its still working. Had sent private message to the moderator and sent email to Public Mobile using the "Get Help" option, still no incoming calls.

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Does your old fido number recieve calls?

When contacting mods make sur eyou include teh following :

1) If you recently ported your phone number and you are experiencing mixed services/porting issues – send us a private message and please include your Public Mobile phone # (if applicable), the number you wish to port, as well as the account number associated to your old service provider

I woudl also include your old account name.

graduateaddtion
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi nekkidtruth,

I'm having the same problem... In my case I'm porting from Rogers to PM, also no incoming calls, but outgoing talk and data works fine. I've also sent in support request through 'Get Help'. I understand PM is probably experiencing a very busy time, but just hope I can get some help here. @nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi Aaandylei,

Welcome to PM!

Let's see if we can get a mod to look into this for you. I'll tag @Shazia_K for you here. Just be aware that there is an influx of support requests right now so the wait time could be a few days.

Need Help? Let's chat.