cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spirit of the Season Offer (text message from PM)

Friend
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received this text message offer.  I love free stuff!  However, the bottom part about "free data with Public Points" has me a little worried.  If I am not enrolled in the new points system, and I don't want to be, would accepting this offer automatically enroll me?

Friend_0-1670009749328.png

5 REPLIES 5

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No it does not @Friend  in order to join the new rewards, you would have to do it though the rewards page. So you are good to accept this without worrying about automatically being enrolled into the new rewards program 

Friend
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@BKNS27 I agree, I prefer the old rewards system, so I'm paranoid about any offer that might switch me by accident.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Friend 

I would stay with the old Rewards system since you will get instant monthly credit. On the Points system you need to collect 15 points to redeem to get $15 credit.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Friend hi no you won't be enrolled that is just a little extra incentive that may sway some people

softech
Oracle
Oracle

My @Friend 

No worry, if you are on the old system, you will still get the 2GB and 500 Long distance minute.  You don't need to be on the new rewards to get it. The only difference is that those on the new rewards system will get an extra 1GB

Reply YES2 and enjoy

Need Help? Let's chat.