cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

yiminyi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

this is my son's phone, and had this problem for 5 days, we are all in greater toronto area, please solve as soon as possible.

7 REPLIES 7

Haiggy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This may be a dumb question, but is it every attempt and every number that gives this message?

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@yiminyi wrote:

this is my son's phone, and had this problem for 5 days, we are all in greater toronto area, please solve as soon as possible.

Could you please provide more info?

What number do you try to call? Outside or inside of Ontario?

Do you have Canada wide plan or just province wide?

If just province wide do you have a long distance add on?

@yiminyi wrote:

yes, it is active and i sent 3 pravite massages, but until, nobody help me.

Sorry to hear that but you're going to have to wait for a reply from the moderators.  There isn't anyone here who can help you with account issues.  Everyone here, except for the moderators and those with the PM  designation beside their usernames, are simply customers of the service.  And, even if a Public Mobile employee does come around and sees this message post, the moderator is going need you to do all communications through private messaging, regardless.

@yiminyi wrote:

Response time seems outrageously long.  I sent in a couple of messages on the weekend.  My Sunday message was responded to just now.  My Saturday message is still in queue, at least I assume that's the case.  Be patient.  

yiminyi

sms is well,

yiminyi

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yiminyi what does your self serve overview plan say? Does it say active?   Does anything else work ie data or sms?

Most likely you will need to contact mods if your account days active.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Need Help? Let's chat.