cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I verified my account and now I'm just waiting for the puk sim child code it's really important

Savi187
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

@Savi187 wrote:

It's not the phone it the chip I typed the wrong password more then there times it erased my phone and locked my chip it says "sim chip permanently blocked in every phone I put the chip in I'm really in a jam here I can't make calls I have little ones and I need my phone especially at this epidemic 

@Savi187 If you got the PUK and it failed, you need to get a new SIM then login to your account and change the SIM. Changing to a new SIM can always be used instead of a PUK.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Savi187  while you wait for the PUK code, add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. Stay safe.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Savi187  contact the moderators and ask them for it. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

@Savi187 wrote:

It's not the phone it the chip I typed the wrong password more then there times it erased my phone and locked my chip it says "sim chip permanently blocked in every phone I put the chip in I'm really in a jam here I can't make calls I have little ones and I need my phone especially at this epidemic 

@Savi187 i used to do the same thing. now i dont bother using a sim code. you can just report the phone stolen and it will block the sim anyways

Savi187
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Savi187 there are moderators online right now, so they should contact you today. hopefully

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9AM to 9PM EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 9AM to 7PM EST

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Savi187 , this is the help article on PUK code.  See if this is what you need.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/where-to-find-your-puk

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Savi187  what's the exact message that you get when you start the phone? And whats the make, and model of your phone? Thanks.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do you need a PUK code? If so then you will have to contact a mod To contact a mod Click on the ? at the bottom of the page and ask to speak to a human. Say its a account related question and submit your ticket saying you need a PUK code.

Need Help? Let's chat.