cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow data speeds

jtos14mb14
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent in our Community

Switched a few weeks ago from 3G too 4G as did my wife. Before the change her phone was almost unusable because pages would not load, now it works great. Mine was ok before butt is easy slower than hers even when were right next to each other. Pages struggle to load. My data roaming is on, set to 5G automatic and data mode is normal. I've done speed tests and sometimes it's fine sometimes it's less than 1 Mb/s. Doesn't make sense that mine is so much slower than hers when we're right next to each other.

4 REPLIES 4

jtos14mb14

I have been subscribed to the 4G plan since Oct 18. Still often slow.

jtos14mb14

I have been subscribed to the 4G plan since Oct 18. Still often slow.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @jtos14mb14 

You can also check the app under the Subscriptions. There it will show what your on or upcoming to be on. Simply click on the circle/plus at the bottom left corner, then subscriptions and addons. There it will show your current subscription or upcoming. If it's already changed, let us know and we'll take you to the next step.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jtos14mb14 , have you confirmed that your plan has switched over to the faster speed plan?  If you have the plan change set for the next renewal, the plan change might not have occurred yet.  Please check your account using incognito mode to ensure that you are viewing current data and not cached data.

Need Help? Let's chat.