cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim not working

shams7157
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have done all the trouble shooting. It is still not working. 

9 REPLIES 9

shams7157

Yes I did it through that way. I have sent a direct message. Been over 2 hours but no response.

@shams7157 

You were probably using Chatbot, but Chatbot is not working. 

Instead, use this link for direct message with CS agent, it will work:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

shams7157

I am unable to create a ticket either. Did all the troubleshooting regarding that too. Also tried directing messaging. No response yet.

@shams7157 

just want to make sure, you have used the app and got passed the phone number/porting step, right?

If you have gone all the way to step 6 on the app, then yes, sound like a sim card provisioning problem.  Easy fix for PM support but you will need to open ticket with PM support by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

But if you have not used the PM app for subscription yet, then the subscription process is not completed.  You need to download Public Mobile app, login and finish the activation.

shams7157

New activation. I have tested in another phone too. Did all the trouble shooting. It says SOS.

@shams7157 

new activation or existing customer?

you have another phone to test the sim card?  What exact message is that?  SOS? Sim not provisioned? or No network?

shams7157

Physical sim. iPhone.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@shams7157  Please 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@shams7157 

physical or esim?

what phone do you have? iPhone or Android?

Need Help? Let's chat.