cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim # invalid, can't verify, can't submit a ticket

mandykilsby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sim # invalid, can't verify, can't submit a ticket

I was able to set up a number, but setup ended in an error message and failed.  I can't log in. I can't verify my account. I can't submit a ticket. I can't receive a verification code by text. I can't get a hold of a human to help. The bot chat keeps sending me in a useless loop.  I am this close to tossing the card out the window. Any advice?

3 REPLIES 3

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@mandykilsby if you are using SIMon

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "locked out of self serve"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Was your cc charged. If yes then put sim in phone and see if it works. If no try activating again in 1 hour. The sim might be locked after too many attempts.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.