Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim cards

Igmeister1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two SIM cards last  used 6 months ago how do I reactivate them

4 REPLIES 4

As you're probably already aware, sim cards cannnot be used again to activate a new account.  As for reactivating the sim cards and services that you last used 6 months ago, sorry, but this cannot be done.   An account that gets to 90 days of non-payment is automatically and permanently closed.

Your only choice to resume service at Public Mobile would be to purchase new sim cards and to activate 2 brand new Public Mobile account.  You'll need to choose from currently offered price plans and you'll need new phone numbers as well.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You should buy a new sim card but no worry. PM is running a promo about referring a friend to cover a sim card free. You can use my phone number to get a free sim. You can message me for a number. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Sharing-is-Caring-Refer-a-Friend-and-th...

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Igmeister1 wrote:

I have two SIM cards last  used 6 months ago how do I reactivate them

Assuming you mean that they were used and the plans have since been expired for over 90 days then you won't be able to use them - the only option is to purchase new SIM cards.

meotao
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You cannot reactivate them if you have already activated them. You have to buy a new sim.

Need Help? Let's chat.