cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Jsbriault
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sim card said not registered or provisionedfor a month. Was emailing public mobile and finally got It figured out, then it worked for a week and then doing it again? They wont answer my emails and I have this month paid and next. I've spent $100 on a plan I used for a week out of 2 months. 

9 REPLIES 9

Jsbriault

Nope unlimited calling and tedting and 8gb of data

@Jsbriault, you're not on a limited calling plan, are you?  If you're out of available calling minutes, you would need to add minutes.

@JsbriaultThere is nothing much else you can do other than to wait.. or get a replacement account else where if you really need a phone. I would suggest you check out CCTS https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/  if you can't find resolution.

Jsbriault

Tried all of that and messaged them over 40 hours ago.. 

Jsbriault

It literally didnt work for a month then they did help and got it working then I was sitting there texting perfectly fine  then it stopped I never changed the sim card or even took it out

aridShrub
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Moderators are making people wait 72 hours before they reply.

Those 3 days you are not getting any service.

This is abysmal customer service, and a horrible way to welcome a new customer.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jsbriault wrote:

Sim card said not registered or provisionedfor a month. Was emailing public mobile and finally got It figured out, then it worked for a week and then doing it again? They wont answer my emails and I have this month paid and next. I've spent $100 on a plan I used for a week out of 2 months. 

@Jsbriault Not sure why the moderator would not help. My experience is been they go out of their way to help. Did you try swapping out the sim card to see if that makes a difference?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot your phone. You could also try a top up payment of a $1.  If you still have problems then contact a moderator. Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try cycling phone off / on again.

Try removing sim card and replacing a moment later.

Try logging into My Account / Plan and Add -ons, then click the Lost / Stolen tab...then click Suspend...log out for a moment, the repeat steps but Resume your service...then cycle phone off / on again.

Alternative is to contact moderator for their help...It could take up to 48 hours for a response, so please be patient. ..Click this to message moderator

Let us know if it gets going.

Need Help? Let's chat.