cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card delay

Adam242
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I signed up and paid for a subscription and sim card on July 13th, 2024. Unfortunately, i haven't received any communication or anything since then after my ID was verified and accepted. What do I do about this? My email still says "processing" in green text, but its been 10 days now now so I'm wondering if there's anything that can be do about this or if i need to get my money back and go with another Carrier 

2 REPLIES 2

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I suggest that you select an e-sim for almost immediate activation and later when you eventually receive delivery of the physical SIM card then you can always transfer to it .  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Adam242 

It can take up to 10 business days for the physical SIM card to arrive.  July 13 was a Saturday, so your order was not likely processed until July 15-16.  If you have no received your SIM card by end of this week (ie. July 26), then you can contact customer service agent.  Shipping via Canada Post with no tracking information. 

Once you receive the SIM card, you can finish off the activation via the PM app.  Even though you paid for the first month, your billing cycle will not start until you activate the SIM card.  

If you need your service right away, you could visit a Telus or Koodo corporate store to purchase a SIM card for $10 and then activate your account.  Keep your receipt and many times, CSA will credit your account the $10 later.  Or if you have Amazon Prime shipping, you can purchase a SIM card for $5.  

Need Help? Let's chat.