cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card hasn't worked for entire time of the plan

emilyfox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Public Mobile, Please extend my plan for 30 more days for free as my plan hasn't worked the entire time. The phone number is xxxxxxxxxxx. It expires tomorrow and I have not been able to use your service due to a technical issue at your end (according to an email you sent me). Please let me know that you are able to do this.

Many thanks Emily Fox

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@emilyfox, if you have had issues with your account for that long and have not been able to resolve it on your own, you definitely need to get in touch with the moderator team for support.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  Please do not post personal information in the public forums.

amasood
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Emily,

I don't think you can get any help on here because this is just for community. You will have to try and reach out to them. Maybe take it to the place you bought the sim from?

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Moderator issue..no one here can help.....advice thats it...

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That sucks....but replying. Here wont help your cause..just steer you in the right direction......follow the links you will be sent shortly...and go from there...

Need Help? Let's chat.