cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for auto renewal but isn't reflected in rewards

lobo1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone,

Not sure if it's a known glitch (too many messages to search through) but after having signed up a few weeks ago I checked my account this evening and noticed that I'm still not seeing the $6 credit ($2 per month) for enabling the auto renew option for the 90 day plan.  Is this something that a mod needs to have fixed?  @Shazia_K

Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @lobo1

Thank you for the update! 

Can you please provide me with your phone number via private message? I'll take care of this for you 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

lobo1

@Mary_M

Hi I checked again and it's still not showing me the credit for activating the auto renewal feature.  Do you think you can get the team to take a look at it please? 

Thanks!

Kat

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @lobo1,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention - we're really sorry to hear that your autopay reward does not reflect on your account.

If you notice that it does not apply, please let me know and I'll send a ticket to have our back-end team investigate and resolve 🙂

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

lobo1

Tried removing and adding the credit card again today and the reward for auto renewal is still not showing up in My Rewards section.  I'll wait till next month before I tag the mods to look into it.  My next renewal date if Feb 10.

oldman

Removing and reapplying did work for me.

Try again if you want, you have nothing to lose.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

yes they will for sure... i had the same problem .... but once all the activation and porting issues have been dealt with they will get to that... i would say just wait maybe a couple more weeks and send the a private message then again..

cheers

lobo1

Ok thanks for the suggestion @jheili99.  I'm in no rush so long as it's fixed in the next couple of months.

jheili99

as i suggested: just wait as this is no big rush since you wouldn't get the 6 discount after your initial 90 days anyways... please let the moderators deal with the heavier problems first..

thx

lobo1

Ok I tried removing the credit card and adding a new one in by re-enrolling in autorenewal but it still doesn't reflect as a reward that I should get after my first 90 days.  So is it a glitch or should I PM one of the mods?

oldman

Follow mimmo_L's suggestion and you'll be good to go...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

try remoning your creditcard and then adding it back.  If that then fails contact the mods and and send them your phon number so they can look into the problem.

jheili99

Hi..

yes this is a glitch in the system although the credit only applies after the first 90 days are up and you renew again.... but Shazia will fix that..mind it has a lw priority at the moment...

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.