cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for $40 15 Gig and 4G but account shows it as $40 5 G

AGFair
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought into Public Mobile's $40 15 Gig with 5G speed last week. My account is showing that my data is only 5 gig. Why is it not showing correctly.

AGFair

5 REPLIES 5

AGFair

I chose the 15G.

AGFair

I absolutely chose the 15 G plan. I have already submitted a ticket.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@AGFair - if this is a cache issue on your account, click the little arrow circle to see the most up to date information.

esjliv_0-1675256565571.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @AGFair there are two $40 plans and I hope you didn't pick the wrong one

Login My account again using Incognito/private/secret mode to confirm 

if you see 5GB still, you picked the wrong one and need to make a plan change on next renewal.   

But maybe  check with CS agent and see if they can help

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AGFair , both plans that you have mentioned are available.  Are you sure you picked the $40/15GB plan.  The plan scrolling can be rather confusing to the eye.  Also, you need to access the self serve account using incognito mode to ensure that you are not viewing stale cached data.  Finally, if you did select the 5GB plan, it is simple enough to select the $40/15GB plan and future date the change on the next renewal.  

Need Help? Let's chat.